Here is a simple DIY solution for a pest free home garden from one of our experienced gardeners. It helps in controlling sucking pests like aphids, mealy bugs, jassids, etc.
Recipe for 2 litres
- Two garlic bulbs peel for cloves
- Grind the garlic with little water for fine paste
- Mix nearly half litre water for it and make it boil
- Mix any vegetable oil (2 tablespoons)
- Mix any detergent solution (3 tablespoons)
- Cool it and then spray your plants completely
- Repeat application after three days
- Enjoy your pest free garden!