Buy Eco-Friendly Fabric Grow Bags Online In India
Note: Colour of Fabric Grow Bags may vary
Our Smart Fabric Grow Bags Are The
Smart Way To Grow Vegetables
Our eco-friendly fabric grow bags make growing your own fresh, organic vegetables super easy.
Better Than Plastic
- Reusable, washable and durable
- Eco-friendly & BPA-free
Better For Plants
- Prevents root circling therefore prevents stunted growth of plants
- Promotes air pruning of the roots
- Increase in root structure and mass as a result promotes accelerated growth of plants and yields
- Promotes aeration; lets beneficial microbial life thrive in growing media
- Regulates temperature; superior insulation keeps the plants warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Prevents over-watering and root rot
Better For You
- Completely flexible and mobile; can be folded and stored when not in use or carried along with you if you are moving place.
- Handle makes it easy to carry different places around the rooftop/balcony/yard if sunlight only reaches certain areas
Frequently Asked Questions
The fabric is a breathable fabric made from recycled pet bottles. It is an eco-friendly alternative to the plastic pots.
Minimum of 5 years exposed to sun and rain. They can last longer too subjected to maintenance.
No. There is no need to add any extra drainage holes as the fabric is porous in nature which helps with good drainage.
Yes. They can be used for indoor gardening.
No. They are not bio-degradable, but are eco-friendly in nature.
No. The color of the fabric does not leach into the soil.
No. Water does not seep out from every side of the bag. Only the excess water is drained.
The bags are firm. They do not lose out shape when the mix is added.
Yes, the bags are washable. When they are not in use, they can be washed, folded and stored easily without using a lot of space.
The bags come with handles (except for two sizes due to ergonomic reasons) that makes it easy to move them from one place to another without any hassle.
They are ready to be used for growing your plants. They do not need to be washed before planting.
Yes. They are suitable to be used during monsoon on the terrace.
We have a wide range of sizes available using which you can grow any plant from microgreens to leafy greens, vegetables, fruits to flowering plants etc. Please refer to our recommended usage details mentioned for each size.
The thickness varies between 350-500 GSM depending on the size.
Pebbles usually aid in good drainage. There is no need to add pebbles at the bottom as their porous nature facilitates good drainage.